Monday, July 28, 2008

What Made Me Smile Today

About a week ago my 2 year old daughter “Falula”ate something that didn’t agree with her stomach, or maybe she caught a stomach virus from someone.  But, for a couple days she had a case of diarrhea. 

Today I reminded her before we were going out that she had to use the bathroom first.  She did not want to go--everyone was already in the van and I’m sure she assumed they wouldn’t wait for her.  I insisted and brought her back into the house.

As we walked in she started talking and saying, “Okay Mom-Mom. First, I’ll go to the potty.”  I told her that was good--she was being a big girl.  Then she said, “and I don’t want to get sick.”  I said, “you won't get sick.”  She said, “I don’t want to get dynareena.”

I hesitated and said, “get... what?”  She repeated, “Dynareena.  I don’t want to get dynareena Mom-Mom.”

No comments:

Share It